from them and channeling it to for-profit charter schools. S
As an experienced educator, both in the classroom and in the field, I will fight for our teachers and students.
I promise to:
- Fight Tallahassee’s efforts to prevent science-based curriculum from being taught.
- Ensure that our teachers and students have access to research-based, empirical data and curricula that are vetted in the field.
Read further on Florida education issues:
- Teacher pay: http://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2017/mar/07/janet-cruz/how-much-does-florida-teacher-pay-lag-behind-natio/
- For-Profit Charter Schools: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/state-politics/article158934284.html
- FL Law to challenge curriculum: http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/03/us/florida-schools-law-trnd/index.html